Perkins EST – what is it?
Perkins Electronic Service Tool (EST) is software that really helps chip tuning professionals and service shops. Thanks to it, the ECU remapping process becomes completely possible and effective.
The Perkins EST tool gives vital engine analytics about the Perkins engine’s overall performance, health, power, etc. With the Perkins EST diagnostic tool, tuning experts can read active and previous fault codes and logged events. In addition, they can create product status reports in order to achieve perfect engine performance.
Perkins EST solution includes Perkins EST software and hardware – Perkins EST diagnostic adapter. With them both, tuning specialists can communicate with Perkins engines and control panels.
Perkins diagnostic software features:
- Access to the ECU on all electronically controlled Perkins engines;
- Dynamic diagnostic testing and calibrations;
- Find active and previous fault codes and events, such as voltage too high/low, low oil pressure, high coolant temperature, etc.;
- View and clear active and logged diagnostic codes and events;
- View a list of irregularities logged by the ECM (engine control module)
- View or rewrite the current Configuration File or Base level Flash File;
- Configure and/or change system stock parameters;
- Upload, download, and save configuration files;
- Histogram of engine operations, such as load factor, engine rpm vs time, load vs time;
- Print reports and diagnostic results;
If you want to learn more about the features of Perkins EST, check the link:https://www.autonumen.com/goods-4431-Perkins-EST-Interface.html