Here is the step-by-step instruction on clear radio theftlock for GM (GM, SAAB. OPEL SUZUKI. ISUZU and HOLDEN) models with GM Tech 2 scan tool by AUTONUMEN.
GM Tech2 highlights:
1. Multi-languages available, different software version for different car models, detail information, you can check the software list in below description
2. Update via 32MB Card, you are offered to buy the newest update card alone
3. Support Car Models: GM, SAAB, Opel, Suzuki, Isuzu, Holden(from 1992 to 2013)
4. Best diagnose and program tool for GM with TIS2000, the TIS2000 CD support programming for GM cars before year 2007
5 This Tech2(GM Tech 2 Scanner) come with Carton Package, this will help you much in shipping cost and tax
GM Tech2 diagnostic scan tool
Tech II Theft-lock procedure:
Well setup CANDI module with Tech 2 main unit connect Tech2 scanner with vehicle
1.Select “Diagnostics” at the Main Menu screen
2.At the ‘Vehicle Identification” screen, select the following options:
-Model Year>>(radio came from an 04 Escalade or whatever)
-LD Trk, MPV, Incomplete;
3.Select “Bod/f at the “System Selection” Menu screen
4.At the ‘Vehicle Identification” screen, select the following:
-Appropriate Air Conditioning
5.Select “Navigation Radio” at the “Body” screen
6.Select “Special Functions” at the “Radio” screen
7.Select ‘VIN Relearn” at the “Special Functions” screen
8.At the JVIN Relearn” screen, the Professional Diagnostic Tools Tech2 will display “Do you want to clear radio theft information?*’
9.To begin clearing, press the soft touch key on the top right of the scan tool. The scan tool will display “Clearing Radio Theft in Progress.”
10.Press “EXIT” on the scan tool and cycle the ignition.
1 The radio theft will learn the VIN. Without learning the VIN, the radio will display a locked
message (LOC or LOCKED).
2. Another way is to see if the sound works by installing the radio, and not turning the key to ON, just ACC. that will work the radio for a test.
If you want to learn more about the GM Scan Tool ,you can contact with us : Service@autonumen.com ,or research on our store directly : https://www.autonumen.com .
Leave a Reply