How to go through 12-digit code with MINI ND900 unit? There are actually two sorts of products have to have MINI ND900 product for 12-digit code studying :
1. the model with card slot;
2. the model with one-key start.
1. Specific method for 12digit code reading of the model with card slot(shown as Figure I): remove the card slot shell first (shown as Figure II). MINI ND900 cannot receive the vehicle signal directly for the limitation of card slot design, therefore it is necessary to remove the card slot to proceed. If the first time failed, please repeat for several times.
2. Specific method for 12-digit code reading of the model with one-key start: directly read the 12-digit code with the MINI ND900 device close to the start button. Shown as below.
Note: When reading 12-digit code of the smart card, pls
remove the battery and then operate as above. After 12-digit code reading is successful, its display sequence is as follow: the last two digits in the second row + all digits in the first row, that is 63 4B 69 4D 82 52. Shown as below.
Procedures for Security Code Reading via OBDSTAR Key Master
DP are as follow:
1. Select vehicle model and the latest software version
2. Select “Read PinCode” option
3. Select “Read PinCode(46 Smart Card)”
4. Input the 12-digit code acquired by MINI900
5. Make sure the input value is correct
6. Read the security code successfully