Piwis 2 software works with Piwis Tester II hardware and support diagnose / programming. Autonumen would like to share software free download link and installation guide here.
Piwis 2 Software Overview:
Software Version: V18.150.500
Compatible Hardware: Piwis Tester II
Operating System: Windows XP
Update Method: By HDD, cannot update online
Support Languages: Russian, English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Dutch.
Piwis 2 Software Functions:
* Read/clear error code.
* Catch data stream.
* Computer programming match.
* Component test.
* Maintenance information consult.
* Components site drawing, Wiring diagram.
Piwis 2 Software Download:
Porsche Piwis 2 V18.150.500 Acronis image with PET7.3 Free Download:
Porsche Piwis 2 V18.150.500 for Dell D630:
Note: Link security unknown, to get 100% workable and security software, please visit our website www.obd2tool.com.
Porsche Piwis 2 Software Installation Guide:
* Win XP tweaks. (enable right click on taskbar, enabled win xp start menu etc.)
* Win XP activated. (no more 3 days left to activate errors.)
* Uninstalled all Panasonic drivers and other drivers not critical to the system.
* Deleted un-necessary files.
* Windows XP fully updated from Windows Update.
* Uninstalled POSES and PET. (to make download smaller, can re-install them if you wish – refer folder “Hardlock fix for installing PET and POSES”.)
* changed adobe reader from German to English.
* Updated WinRAR.
* 100% defragmented image.
* Made into universal image. (can restore to VM or any laptop compatible with Windows XP.)
* Restored Size ~ 17.9 GB. (this is excluding pagefile storage.)
Note: Even though the PIWIS version is shown as V18.150.500, this might only be a 18.100 as some experts have debunked the existance of V18.150.500 and stated that in this image simply registry edited to display the version as V18.150.500 (refer file “18.150.500 is fake”)
Porsche Piwis II V18.100 Universal Image Download:
Porsche Piwis II Universal Image Installation Guide:
If you are restoring the Piwis image to a laptop, use software like RUFUS to make the restore program ISO file to a bootable USB thumb drive.
Or if it’s to a virtual machine, then just simply mount the ISO on the virtual machine.