WiFi GM MDI vs. Genius GM MDI 2 Multiple Interface
Category : Professional Diagnostic Tools
This is a chart of GM Multiple diagnostic interface comparison: GM MDI 1 vs. GM MDI 2 kit.
Therefore, it’s easy to find that the GM MDI 2 multiple diagnostic interface only improves in hardware design and running speed.
But the price ($12000) of MDI 2 is 4 or 6 times as MDI 1 ($150-$300).
So, no matter it’s used for DIY fun or professional repair work, a GM MDI clone of high quality is definitely no issues. Note that there are different versions of GM MDI china clone; and the quality may vary coz they are produced in different factory, especially PCB design. And it would result in various prices. But you will get what you pay for.
Here is the best GM MDI WIFI china clone:
Global TIS, GDS 2, Tech2Win software………..worked
* Automatic vehicle recognition……Confirmed
* DTC reading and removal……Confirmed
* Complete list of live data streaming for all main ECUs……Confirmed
* Recordable / playback of live data……Confirmed
* New software flash for existing ECU to fix drivability issues……Confirmed
* Programming & installation of new ECU (PCM, ABS, Instrument cluster, air bag, fuel pumps etc.,)……Confirmed
* Programming new keys……Confirmed
* Setting / removing speed limiters……Confirmed
* J2534 pass thru offering ECU re-flash and diagnostics for other vehicle manufacturers, when subscribed to their specified software……Confirmed
* More dealer specific functions……Confirmed